Friday 20 January 2012

Pretty in pink!

Hello ladies.
I hope you're all having a beautiful week. January can always be a bit of a dull month, I find. Christmas is over, the weather is dreary, no one's got any money to go out, so I fancied myself a small pick me up. And guess what I found in the 'Blue cross sale' in my local Superdrug? These two beautiful nail polishes for just 49p! Yes 49p!

As you know, I have become a fan of the budget beauty brand MUA, after discovering MUA last year, so was really excited to try their nail polish to see if it would deliver the same excellent results as their eye shadows and lipstick.

The first one is a beautiful baby pink shade, this was my favourite, and if it was an OPI nail polish, I am sure it would have a name like candy floss or bubblegum.

MUA shade 12

MUA shade 12


This colour I could easily wear everyday to work as it is very subtle, but has a nice hint of colour, not too bright.

The second colour in this pack was a vibrant coral colour:

MUA shade 15

MUA shade 15
I like this colour as well, although not as much as the first colour. This is definitely more of a going out nail polish.

I was so impressed with these nail polishes, application was actually really easy, and with the brush being small I could be more precise. I only did one coat, and although I would like to do two, they look fine with one coat. The finish is really glossy, and they dried very quickly. This nail polish range is definitely giving some of the mid range priced nail polishes a hefty run for their money.

I think I was lucky getting this deal, but the shades are available on the Superdrug website and they are only one pound each, so go on, treat yourself and put a smile on your face this January! At only one pound each, I just know I will be back in there trying out some of the other colours soon!

Stay Beautiful!

Stace x

7 comments:

  1. Can't believe they're only £1! The finish looks great! Getting myself down to Superdrug asap.

    Thanks for joining my giveaway!

    www.freshlookbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great for the money, definitely worth buying a few colours for the money!
      Thanks for reading!
      Stace x

      Delete
  2. MUA has some great things for great prices. I really want to try their pro palettes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I really want to try the palettes to, that's next on my list!
      Thanks for reading.
      Stace x

      Delete
  3. I love that coral one! And a pound is utterly bargainous...I can't believe you have separate 'going out' polish though, I wear mad colours in the daytime for work!

    Emily x
    www.incurablycurious.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great for the money!
      Yes I know!! I try and keep my bright colours for nights out!
      Thanks for reading
      Stace x

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you so please leave us a beautiful comment! x