Ok so I have finally braved it and done my first FOTD!!
I love reading all your FOTD's so thought it was time I did one. We have been trying out lots of products over the last few weeks and we thought it was about time to show you them put into practice!
So firstly here are the tools for the job!!
- Liz Earle Superskin moisturiser as base before foundation application.
- Bare Minerals Foundation and bisque concealer.
- Vivo Cosmetics baked blusher.
- Lumiere cosmetics amethyst eye pigment.
- Make Up Academy lipstick.
- All the brushes are from my own collection of Bare Minerals and Body Shop.
And here is my finished face:
A close up for you of the eyes:
And a closer look at the lips:
I have really enjoyed using all these products, and most are now part of my everyday routine!
I am hoping to do some more of these now I have done the first one, and will hopefully bringing you some Christmas party FOTD's!! I am getting excited about Christmas already and will be getting the decs down from the lost this week!
p.s. Mags has just returned from holiday, all tanned and relaxed, and will be back blogging soon!
28th November 2011