Friday 4 November 2011

Au Naturel from Nude Collection by Sleek Make-up



It wasn’t until yesterday that I’ve discovered the Sleek Make-up company! I know it took me some time! I’ve been flicking through the December’s issue of Glamour and saw the Au Naturel eye palette from the Nude Collection and decided to get it as am a neutral colours fanatic. The very affordable price (RRP £6.49) makes this palette even more appealing. It’s available in Superdrug across the UK. 

Check out the product below:

Divine Eye Palette - Au Naturel from Nude Collection - RRP £6.49 at Superdrug


It comes in a very (excuse the pun!) sleek packaging. Looks very much like a high end product!

Those are the colours: from top left: Nougat, Nubuck, Cappuccino, Honeycomb, Toast, Taupe and from the bottom left: Conker, Moss, Bark, Mineral Earth, Regal, Noir

Those are the swatches of the nude top colours. I know it's hard to see them properly as they are very natural looking. From the left you can see: Nougat, Nubuck, Cappuccino, Honeycomb, Toast and Taupe.
Here you can see the swatches of the bottom, darker colours. From the left: Conker, Moss, Bark, Mineral Earth, Regal, Noir
Here's my eye made-up using a few colours from the palette! I've made the black liner with the use of the Noir colour!



This palette is very handy and brings all the colours I love together so it’s a winner for me! Have I mentioned they are mineral based! Even better as I love my mineral make-up! The only disappointment is the aplicator, hence I used my own brushes to apply the product!

The combination of the matte and the shimmer colours makes this palette so much more versatile and wearable for both day and night make-up! Are you a neutrals girl like me or do you like experimenting with different colours? Let us know on Twitter @beautyu!

Stay beautiful!

Mags x


1 comment:

  1. It's a great palette isn't it? Although I can't believe you only discovered Sleek yesterday! They've been all over the blogging world for quite a while now! xxx

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you so please leave us a beautiful comment! x