Wednesday 7 March 2012

Touring America with OPI collection


I used to live in the US and going back to visit friends again is on my list of things to do! However, before I go into the huge expense; pack my bags and get on with the trip, I’ve decided to go on the memory lane and quickly review the closest thing I can get to Touring America, which is the mini OPI Collection.



In this set you get four beautiful, full of colour nail lacquers; with the most groovy names on earth: My Address is ‘Hollywood’, French Quarter for Your Thoughts, A-taupe the Space Needle and Honk If You Love OPI!

From left to right: My Address is ‘Hollywood’, French Quarter for Your Thoughts, A-taupe the Space Needle and Honk If You Love OPI


Each of the colours is very deep and sumptuous! I usually use two coats on each nail to obtain the best result and to make sure that the product won’t chip in the next hour…or day! The OPI colours do last a few days, even without using the top coat!! Last even longer when the top coat is applied!

I’ve taken photos with and without a flash to show the closest representation of each colour:

My Address is ‘Hollywood’ – this pretty rose-pink colour is full of shimmer and looks very sophisticated on the nails! Perfect for a quick lunch with the girlies or a night out!

My Address is 'Hollywood' - photo taken with a flash


My Address is 'Hollywood' - photo taken without a flash


French Quarter for Your Thoughts – this sexy grey shade is fantastic for any occasion, from a shopping trip to an important dinner with the boss. As it’s a neutral colour it goes with a lot of things, too! 

French Quarter for Your Thoughts - photo taken with a flash


French Quarter for Your Thoughts - photo taken withou a flash


A-taupe the Space Needle – this creamy-rich taupe is great to wear for a dress down or dress up days! Remember, any occasion is great to have well-manicured and polished nails!

A-taupe the Space Needle - photo taken with a flash
A-taupe the Space Needle - photo taken without a flash

Honk If You Love OPI – this delicious dark grape colour will never go without a notice; so it’s  best for a party!

Honk If You Love OPI - photo taken with a flash
Honk If You Love OPI - photo taken without a flash

My favourite colour from the Touring America collection is the A-taupe the Space Needle! The colour looks so rich on the nails and it’s nothing I’ve used to wear before. What is your favourite colour from this collection or from the whole range of OPI nail colours? Let us know by leaving a comment or on twitter @beautyu.

Stay beautiful!

Mags xx

2 comments:

  1. Really love the colours. Honk looks like my fav x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! The colours are fab and I like all of them; but by far my favourite is the taupe one! Thanks, Mags xx

      Delete

We would love to hear from you so please leave us a beautiful comment! x