Monday 26 September 2011

Vivo Cosmetics competition win!



This is not what I had planned to blog tonight, but I was too excited and had to share this with you rather than my scheduled blog.
A few weeks ago I entered a Vivo Cosmetics Twitter competition on my personal Twitter account @stace15 (follow for my non-beauty related ramblings). I love these Twitter comps as it really is as simple as retweeing the competition details, great coverage for the brands and gets people talking. Anyway, I actually won!! Yes little old me! Needless to say it made my week!

So how excited was I when I got home from work today to find a shiny package of Vivo cosmetics goodies:
Look at all my shiny new make up!!!
And yes another photo for added impact!

So what was included in my winnings?
  • Highlighter
  • Primer
  • Gold dust bronzer
  • Mattifying loose powder
  • Baked blush
  • Baked bronze
  • Trio eyeshadow palette
  • Blush with highlighter duo - Sweet Peach
  • Blush with highlighter duo - Sugar Candy
The blogosphere has been swarming with talk of Vivo Cosmetics lately so I am so excited to be able to try out all these products and give them an honest review for you all to enjoy!

In the meantime, have any of you tried these cosmetics, and what do you think? Let us know @beautyu on Twitter.

Stay Beautiful!

Stace xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you so please leave us a beautiful comment! x