Thursday 9 February 2012

My all time top 10 - part 2!!

Hopefully you saw Tuesday nights post, the first part of my beauty top 10. Well tonight I am bringing you my top 5 countdown!! Enjoy!

5. Marc Jacobs Daisy
When I got married in 2010, I was on a quest to find a perfect perfume for a wedding in the Med, and this was a perfect match, Since then I cannot be without this perfume. The smell is really fresh and summery and lasts all day without being overpowering. And as an added bonus, I adore the daisy decoration on the bottle.
A 50ml bottle retails for about £40.

4. Full coverage kabuki brush
I tried to not include the same brand twice in my top ten, but I couldn't, sorry! This kabuki brush from Bare Minerals retails for about £20 and is the only brush I use to apply my mineral make up in the morning. The bristles are so soft it feels good on the skin, it buffs my foundation on leaving a perfect, flawless finish. It also washes so easily and dries quickly, and the size means it can easily come on holiday with me. I literally could not live without this little tool in my make-up bag!


3.  Lancome Bi Facil 

I cannot take my eye make-up off with anything else! This is especially amazing after heavy eye make-up has been applied. The formula works when you shake the bottle to mix the two liquids, and when it is placed on a pad on the eye, it literally melts the make-up away. And there is no make-up left the next day. I have bought this product time and time again and nothing else I have used comes close. This bottle retails for about £20.

2. Decleor Neroli oil
So Decleor makes its second appearance in my top ten! This oil is pretty expensive at about £35 for a small bottle, but you literally only need a few drops a day so it really lasts a long time. I also am not a fan of the look of these new bottles, as the old ones looked more 'apothecary', but it's all about the product. This is an amazing product that really delivers results. I was sceptical when I first used this, about putting oil on my face, but I have bought this oil over and over again. If my skin is looking stressed, or spots are appearing, this is what soothes my skin and solves my skin problems. A worthy contender for the number 2 spot.

And so...Number 1...drum roll please....

The one beauty product that hands down, I could not live without, I have purchased more than once, and I definitely would not want to be stranded on a desert island without is........................................



1. GHD Hair straighteners
Yes, the infamous GHDs are my number 1. I use these every other day, to keep my thick, unruly hair in the straight, sleek manner I have become accustomed to over the last 12 years. I cannot imagine life before GHDs, and when my first pair were 7 years old, I bought a second pair for fear of them breaking, and the day my new pair were delivered, by old pair stopped working - it was fate! I have tried other straighteners, and they don't come close to delivering the finish GHDs do. We all know at £100+ they are not cheap, but they really last a long time, and deliver salon results, they are a great investment!

I hope you enjoyed my top ten beauty products! What did you think of my number 1? I would love to hear what your number 1 beauty product is, let me know by commenting below, or tweeting us @beautyu.

Thanks for reading and stay beautiful.

Stace x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you so please leave us a beautiful comment! x