Wednesday 14 December 2011

Christmas Wish List!



Dear Santa, Lapland, North Pole,

For Christmas this year I would really like some of the following beauty products please:

  • OPI Muppets nail collection. My friend has bought this recently and it is out of stock every where I look!

  • A bath bomb from Lush, I particularly like the little Christmas pudding one, so cute.

  • Collection 2000 concealer, I keep reading fab reviews about this product, and it's so cheap!

  • Soap and Glory make-up, have not tried this brands make-up collection and am desperate to!
  • Elemis bath time treats, I love anything Elemis to indulge myself in the bath, so some of their bath range would be fab!


  •  Liz Earle face pampering treats. The exfoliator and mask especially are currently missing from my bathroom and I could do with these being stocked up!


  • No 7 Poppy King limited edition lipstick, beautiful and the perfect stocking filler!
  • L'occitane hand cream, in this cold weather I can never have enough tubes of this miracle cream!
  • A Nails Inc collection, I found this great one in TK Maxx earlier:




  • Estee Lauder Sensuous Nude perfume, a great smell for the Winter and coming into the Spring.




  • And finally, Philip Kingsley elasticizer, seeing the reviews when this was in GlossyBox this year reminded me how much I love this hair treatment, but the price is too high to buy every month.




  • Thanks Santa!
    I will be sure to leave a mince pie, sherry and some carrots out for you on Christmas Eve, so please stop by, and I would be delighted to find any of the above items under my Christmas tree!

    Merry Christmas!

    Love Stace x


    14th December 2011

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    We would love to hear from you so please leave us a beautiful comment! x