Thursday 29 December 2011

Christmas Haul!

Morning all! Hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas, and Santa bought you everything you wanted. Christmas has been fun for us, with lots of great presents received, including some fab beauty pressies which I wanted to share with you in a quick Christmas haul! I also was lucky enough to get a light box for Christmas, and have just very quickly started to test it out to take these photos. I have a lot of learning to do, but straight away I am happy with the quality of these pictures, let me know what you think!

So, what did I find in my stocking???


This cute Vaseline set comes in a  big Vaseline tin with normal, rose and almond oil, cocoa butter and Aloe Vera, well handy for sticking in your bag in the cold weather!



These cute cupcake lip glosses, in the flavour of the cake! Cream tart, strawberry cream, wild berry tart and raspberry cream. They may be to cute to actually use!!



Estee Lauder Sensuous Nude, I love this scent for Winter, very understated and musky. Plus the bottle is beautiful!



Three Cath Kidson shower gels, perfect for taking on holidays.



Soap and Glory hand wash and moisturiser, perfect for my bathroom.



This Heathcote and Ivory tin, with hand wash, hand cream and nail files in it. The tin is lovely and I may be using this as a lunch box!

Hope you enjoyed this Christmas haul! I am looking forward to getting to grips with the light box and learning how to take some beautiful pictures in 2012!

What did you get from Santa? Lots of beauty products we hope, let us know, we love hearing what other people got for Christmas!

Stay Beautiful!

Stace x



2 comments:

  1. The Heathcote and Ivory set looks lovely and the lip glosses are super cute! I got some lovely gifts for Christmas, including the Tom Ford Violet Blond fragrance which I have been after for ages from my lovely hubby.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good husband! The Heathcote and Ivory set was from Waitrose. I have spent all week finding homes for all my new products!! Stace x

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you so please leave us a beautiful comment! x