Monday 17 May 2010

Visible Brilliance - Elemis

Is it actually visible?


As you may well know from my previous blog, I’m testing which brand of micellaire solution works best. I’m still on the case and now testing the Nuxe brand. However, meantime I thought I will share with you my recent findings about the Elemis face serum – Visible Brilliance.



Its light and luminous texture glides evenly on the face. This serum works great under my daily moisturiser, my skin looks smoother, radiant and prepared for my make-up application. According to the Elemis spokeswoman, this is not a treatment product but one that makes your skin look radiant. Is it just me or it seems a bit too expensive (£40 RRP) for something we all could easily do with a make-up trick.



I’ve used almost a whole bottle of that serum and noticed not much difference to my skin. It makes my skin glow when it’s on but notice no difference that I would expect after using a serum. To be honest, I’m not really impressed with that product. It’s a great idea to use it as a boost when you need it (special occasions like wedding day – need to tell Stace about it!); however, if your skin does not lack lustre don’t bother. It smells nice and has lovely texture but considering the price the results are not that impressive. Instead, I would definitely recommend Decleor’s Aromessence Neroli oil, which is fantastic, especially when used as a boost under your night treatment.


Nevertheless, make your own judgements when choosing skincare. Remember what suits one, won't suit another… and stay beautiful!



Mags x
17th May, 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you so please leave us a beautiful comment! x