Monday 28 May 2012

Jemma Kidd make-up - free with Red!

Hello all!
Well we have had an extended break from all things beauty. With holidays and sunny days, we have both take a break from the beauty world to re-charge our batteries, but are back and excited by the products we have to tell you about in the next few months!


Tonight, easing us back in gently, is a little sneak preview into this month's Red magazine superb freebie. Red is a magazine that has a great reputation and does not need to rely on freebies, so when they include one it is a nice 'thank you' to their readers.


As a subscriber I get the edition earlier than it is in the shop, and the only downside is I didn't get to choose between the two great freebies on offer :-(


July issue of Red magazine
The freebies on offer are either a black mascara, normally retailing for £15 or a black eyeliner retailing at £14. So for the price of the mag (£3.50 - £4.00 I think!) You can't go wrong!


I Glamour volume mascara



The mascara wand is quite substantial, glides nicely out of the pot, and the wand has quite fine brushes on it.


I am looking forward to putting this mascara through its paces, and I'll let you know how I get on!! The mascara boasts 'fuller lashes' so I am excited to see the results.


If you want to bag this bargain, look out for Red magazine July edition hitting the shops on May 30th.


If you've tried Jemma Kidd make-up before, please let us know what you thought, we would love to hear from you.


Stay beautiful


Stace x

8 comments:

  1. I sub too and got the eyeliner - excited by the REN freebies next month x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh you got the eyeliner! Want to know what that's like!
      Thanks for reading and commenting.
      Stace x

      Delete
    2. And yes the REN goodies look amaze! Love REN so can't wait for those!
      Stace x

      Delete
  2. thanks for sharing :) i'm not sure whether to go for the mascara or eyeliner! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome :-) I want them both so tempted to go and buy another issue to get the eyeliner lol.
      Thanks for reading and commenting,
      Stace x

      Delete
  3. This is the first time in my whole subscription that I have received a freebie so I was really surprised, I got the mascara. Never tried Jemma Kidd so I’m glad to try this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't received to many freebies from them so was also quite surprised too! Hope you like the mascara, I hadn't tried it either so it's a good way to get you to try new brands,

      Thanks for reading and commenting.
      Stace x

      Delete
  4. Welcome back!
    Loving all the magazine freebies this month, am yet to get my hands on this one though. Hopefully there will still be some available, as I wasn't aware of this until now. Thanks for the tip!
    Mel x
    http://melswallofmirrors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you so please leave us a beautiful comment! x