Sunday 22 April 2012

Little superstars from Elemis

Hi all!
Hope you are enjoying your weekend! I thought I would carry on down the theme of pampering in today's blog post. Last month while visiting the Vitality show Mags and I both picked up the Elemis 'Little Superstars' box of products. I love the name of the box, and it is actually all superstars inside!


Box of exciting Elemis products!




We picked up this little beauty at a mere £20, the best I can find it online for is £37.50 at Dove spa website

So what pampering treats are inside?


Tranquil touch creamy body wash
I touched on this product in my last post, it is a really creamy, lovely smelling shower gel. This is 50ml in size, so perfect for taking on holiday.


Tranquil touch indulgent bath elixir
This is 100ml and has a lovely smell infused with cedarwood, a small amount can be added to a bath to make a lovely bubble bath.


Frangipani monoi body oil
This is one of my favourite ever Elemis products. In this box you get 35ml of this fantastic product. For those of you who are new to this body oil, the contents are actually solid, and before you use it you have to immerse the bottle in warm water so that it forms a silky liquid.

You can then apply to the body for an amazing silky, moisturising finish that smells like you've stepped out of a salon in the comfort of your own home.

Pro-radiance cream cleanser
I have not used this cream cleanser before, so excited that it came as part of this box. The size is 30ml, and it boasts many awards so I am looking forward to trying this when I next go away, as it is a perfect travel size.

Pro collagen marine cream
Probably Elemis' most famous product, the marine cream has been a favourite of both mine and Mags' over the years, so this was one deciding factor that made me buy the box. Mags reviewed this product in depth last year, so if you want to know more about this little superstar from Elemis please read her blog post here.

And the excitement does not end there!! All of these products came in a gorgeous pink make up bag, again perfect for my next holiday!

All the products came in this cute pink make up bag!
Little collections like this are a great, cost effective way to try out high end products, before committing a lot of money on one product without knowing whether you like it.

I love my superstars! Have you tried any of these products and what did you think? Are you an Elemis fan? Let us know by commenting below!

Stay beautiful!

Stace x

10 comments:

  1. I adore Elemis products; they're so effective and they smell AMAZING! Out of these I've only tried pro-collagen marine cream. Great little set you've got here!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy with it, and at the price for Elemis it was so good! I love the smells of everything in this box!
      Thanks for reading and commenting!
      Stace x

      Delete
  2. I bought this set for my step mum for Christmas and wanted to keep it for myself! They do it on feel unique (or they did at least!) so I may have to make a splurge xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is actually a great present idea! Off to look and see if it's still on feel unique as have few birthdays coming up!
      Thanks for reading and commenting!
      Stace x

      Delete
  3. Lovely set! I love the cleanser & the frangipani. Yet to try the PCMC, this Tri-Enzyme night cream seems to be going forever!! Wasn't that impressed by the bath elixir, it was ok. Haven't tried the body wash yet? Very nice kit for £20!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great little bargain isn't it! Their products do last for such a long time don't they! I really like the smell of the body wash, I may have to purchase the full size!
      Thanks for reading and commenting!
      Stace x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and commenting! It's a real cute little bargain!
      Stace x

      Delete
  5. I adore that cleanser, one of the best I've tried. Would love to try the shower potion - smells yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to trying the cleanser now, saving it for my hols next month! the shower gel is delicious in smell!
      Thanks for reading and commenting!
      Stace x

      Delete

We would love to hear from you so please leave us a beautiful comment! x