Tuesday 19 October 2010

Beautiful hair, every day!

Beautiful hair, every day!


It’s been too long but I’m back! First of all, I’d like to say ‘Thank you’ to Stace who has written great beauty tips while I was away. Also, congratulations as she’s now happily married!


Now I’m back and ready to share with you all the tips I’ve learned over the few weeks. Firstly, let’s start with the recently launched Liz Earle’s haircare; shampoo and conditioner.


My first impression, when I’ve seen the packaging was surprise with a hint of disappointment. I had never used a shampoo from a tube and thought it would be a nightmare to use. However, I have to admit, I was too quick to judge – it’s actually easier to use than regular bottles, so thumbs up for packaging!

The shampoo

It’s suitable for all hair types so perfect for the whole family. I have normal/dry, fine and coloured hair and I absolutely love the product. The smell is divine and the texture is creamy and lathers beautifully – a little goes a long way; for more lather just use a bit more water – works perfectly!


The naturally active ingredients including apple and orange extracts, and essential oils create a wonderful experience with an invigorating and fresh smell that wakes up the senses in the morning and lasts the whole day. The shampoo gently cleanses without stripping and leaves my hair clean (and I mean, squeaky clean), ultra soft, shiny and smelling delicious.



The conditioner


I used conditioner for dry and damaged hair. Its rich, creamy texture is really easy to apply and leaves my hair hydrated, tangle-free, soft and smooth. The smell is a bit more subtle as of the shampoo but still really fresh and sensual.


My husband who suffers from dandruff has also been using the shampoo and conditioner and says it helps to ease his itchy scalp. It didn’t clear the dandruff though; therefore, with any skin problems, I’d recommend to seek doctor’s advice.


The verdict


Both of the products work in synergy; they are beautiful and it was definitely worth the wait (took three years to develop!)! The products come in 200ml tubes and cost an affordable £7.50 each (remember, a little goes a long way!). I would definitely recommend this product to all my friends!


Remember to use products that best suit your needs. Stay beautiful!


Mags x


Ps. In the next few blogs I’m going to review hot cloth cleansers, starting with Liz Earle’s Cleanse and Polish.

19.10.2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you so please leave us a beautiful comment! x