Wednesday 10 March 2010

Eyebrows!

Eyebrows!

A month ago we both got to experience some real pampering, eye treatments in the comfort of our own home! This is exactly how we think all beauty treatments should be carried out, so there's no place to go after a relaxing pampering evening except upstairs to bed!
Stace had her eyebrows tinted and shaped. Here's what she had to say about the experience:



'I was thrilled with my eyebrows after Jess shaped and tinted them. I have had my eyebrows threaded at a salon before, but this experience far exceeded that. Jess used tweezers, which not only was a far more comfortable experience with greater results which have lasted over 4 weeks.
Stace before the treatment


Jess is extremely professional and talked me through the whole experience beforehand, including easing my apprehension by explaining how long things were going to take. The tinting is so quick, as soon as the tint is on, it comes off, and this is then repeated until the desired colour is achieved. The shaping obviously takes as long as it needs to take care of all those stray eyebrows.

Jess shaping Stace's eyebrows

Aftercare instructions were very clear, advising not to put anything on the skin in that area for 8 hours after. We also discussed when I will next need the treatment, probably 6-8 weeks.


Eyebrows are such an important part to your face shape, and with my wedding this year I was determined to get them into shape after years of severe plucking with really no idea what shape I was trying to achieve. I am so pleased with them and the change they have made to my face and loving the comments from people!'

Stace after the treatment

Thanks to Jess our in house beauty expert! If you would like to find out more about these treatments or about what Jess can offer contact us: info@beautyu.co.uk


Next week - Find out how Mags got on having her eyelashes permed!

And remember Stay Beautiful!

Stace & Mags x





10th March 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you so please leave us a beautiful comment! x